Tuesday 30 October 2012

some Veronaville lots

These are some of my Veronaville makeovers/builds from an old game. =)

The game became very glitched and even though I cleaned out a lot of CC and installed a backup (which is where these pics are from), a lot of my sims and lots had just vanished, and I couldn't bring myself to continue/rebuild this game so it was abandoned.

There was a thread about Veronaville at N99 (which I just joined) and it's started to make me pine for my old sims and lots. Maybe I can rebuild this now.

Capp Manor. I extended the front of this to give it a little more space inside. I didn't understand how this lot was so big and the house so small!! Once Consort died, this became home to Tybalt and his wife Sadie and children Helena and Othello.

This lot I built to house Goneril and Albany's family. The older couple still live here with their son Hal, his wife Kaylynn and their baby Perdita. And a cat, Pip.
 This is the back of the same house. Hal and Kay had a lovely wedding out the back here, under those arches.

Another of my own, and this house started out small and gradually expanded. It's home to Miranda Capp (Goneril and Albany's daughter), her wife Stacy and their daughter Amy.

This is where Romeo and Juliette Monty moved to, with their young family Aragon, Anthony and Arthur. Despite being technically a Monty family, they obviously have the Capp-esque architecture.

Onto the Monty side of the canal: I built this to house the Veronaville Orphanage, which according to this file currently houses: Tilda, Martha and Julian (the staff/adults) and children Rebecca, Matthew and Jenny. There were also a few others that have grown up and moved on - I remember two teen boys Kyle and Mal who ended up becoming a couple (I purposely built the place with three adults, so that children who are adopted do not end up all being related to each other... ) and moving off to uni together.

 Another lot on the Monty side. Just a small villa. =)

I do miss this neighbourhood, but it will need a LOT of tidying up if I start playing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment