Wednesday 10 October 2012

Le Tour Shops - Simella Boutique and Starsims Coffee

These shops are right next to the Le Tour Student Center. It's just a small coffee shop and a fashion shop on a small lot so the game runs smoothly.


Externally, it's in the same style as the other central buildings of ALT. (I've added some external lighting too after this screenshot was taken)


The left side holds the fashion shop - Simella's Boutique which a small dressing room in the top corner. On the right side is Starsims Coffee with comfy seating, and a small unisex toilet. There's no upstairs in this building, despite external appearances ;)


This reminds me very much of the coffee place I used to frequent when I was a student =) I much prefered studying there than the library!


Simella's Boutique also sells jewelry and perfume, making it the perfect one-stop-shop for image-conscious sims =)

No comments:

Post a Comment