Tuesday 7 May 2013

Veronaville - Stratford Strip Gym

This was one of the original community lots in Veronaville. It was initially half grocery, half games shop - both of which I already had elsewhere - so I decided to remodel and turn it into a simple gym and pool.

I use a community skilling mod so my sims can improve their body skill on this lot.

I did expand the middle bit forwards a couple of squares, and I joined up the center gap. Otherwise it's pretty much the same as it was before. The large empty space beside the building is now the pool with two sunken hot tubs.

I redid the courtyard a little, just to match the style of my Eastside buildings elsewhere.

The main entrance can be seen bottom left, with the front desk. Along the back are the changing rooms with toilets and showers. The gym is on the right side with a variety of equipment for customers to make use of. In the hallway area there is a small coffee stand and a couple of tables to sit and have a coffee at.

No comments:

Post a Comment