Monday 13 May 2013

Veronaville - Bichelli Apartments

Another Eastside lot. This is partially copied from a maxis-built house in Monte Vista for the sims 3.


I came across this picture when I was looking for inspiration for the 'urban' part of Eastside Veronaville and really liked the way it looked with the roofs and terraces, so I decided to do a sims 2 version:


You can see the left side of this is a very close copy. On the right side, I improvised, leaving space for one car parking and widening the building to fill the lot up. I think my lot ended up being deeper than the sims 3 version as well.

For address purposes (which probably matters to no-one but me lol), the cream/yellow part on the left is 'number 1' and the cream/putty part on the right is 'number 3'.

Number 3 has an external staircase to one of the apartments.

As I only had a picture of the front of the building, the back and the floor plan were completely improvised. At the back I tried to get a sprawling urban Italian feel that looked like bits had been added on in time. There are a couple of back entrances round here too.

The ground floor holds three apartments.

The main entrance at the front of number 1 (with the blue door) leads to two small 'bedsit' apartments, 1a and 1b, a toilet and the staircase up.

The apartment on the left of this picture, 3a, is accessed by a door from the back yard of this lot. It's a medium sized, potentially two bedroom space.


The apartment accessed by the external staircase, 3b, can be seen here on the left of this picture. This apartment also includes some of the floor above. The rest of this floor is apartment 1c which currently belongs to Bianca Monty, the lot's only resident at the moment.

And the top floor has the rest of 3b, and 1d.

I don't have Apartment Life, so this is just a regular residential lot with the apartments designated using Myne doors (from University).

1 comment:

  1. This looks great Asha! I really like that roofline, and the terraces too

    ReplyDelete