Tuesday 7 May 2013

Veronaville - Pentameter Plaza


This blog entry needs to be updated with more recent pictures as I've rebuilt this lot since the great crash of 2012 and changed a couple of things.

Pentameter way was one of the original community lots in Eastside Veronaville. It used to sell groceries and magazines. I decided to change this lot to a coffee shop and clothes shop.

Here are some before shots:
I hate these huge pointless car parks.


I decided for this lot to use Mexican inspiration as well as the Mediterranean feel.

As you can see, I changed the two buildings a lot, adding floors and expanding the floor space of both sections. The white side is the coffee shop with outside, covered, seating area. The orange and blue building is a cheap fashion store.


 The upstairs of both these buildings are accessible, but not currently in use.

Fairly simple inside. I didn't really touch the toilets section at all. The fashion shop sells clothes, perfume and jewelry, and has a large changing room.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great, I really like the way you changed this lot, I never looked at it twice before in the bin.

    ReplyDelete